Cardinal Health Surgical Gloves, Protexis PI, Size 7.5
Sterile Polysioprene Powder-Free Surgical Gloves.
USA - This glove has been tested for resistance to permeation of various chemotherapy drugs per ASTM D 6978, "Standard Practice for Assessment of Resistance of Medical Gloves to Permeation by Chemotherapy Drugs."
- Synthetic polyisoprene (PI) - not made from natural rubber latex
- Designed to be comfortable and reliable for any type of surgical procedure
- Proven success – Protexis PI is the best-selling synthetic surgical glove in Cardinal Health's portfolio
- Proprietary hand mold with an independent thumb design allows for an anatomical fit and natural movement in the fingers, thumb and palm
- Featuring an interlocking, beaded cuff design that helps to reduce roll-down
All photos are representative of actual products. Products may be substituted due to availability.