3-Ply Surgical Face Mask - ASTM 3 - MEDICAL GRADE - Blue - 50/Box
Procedure masks are intended to be worn by personnel during medical procedures to protect both th...
Procedure masks are intended to be worn by personnel during medical procedures to protect both the patient and the operating personnel from transfer of microorganisms, body fluids and particulate material transfer.
- Earloop High Barrier face mask for oral exams of high-risk patients patients and other dental and medical procedures involving high levels of spray, splatter
- Fluid resistant @ 160 mmHg equivalent to arterial blood pressure, Premiere Elite earloop masks meet the most demanding conditions faced by clinicians
- BFE and PFE filtration efficiency > 98% @ 0.1micron assures a high level of protection against potential sources of infection
- ASTM Level 3 Earloop Face Mask
- Single pleat design (will not lint, tear or shred), prevents the pooling of fluids and cross contamination
- Dye free non–woven inner layer provides additional protection
- Especially useful for laser procedures that generate harmful airborne particles
- Soft and strong, ample-length earloops so there is less pulling, and adjustable nosepiece for comfortable fit
- Single-use only
- 50 Medical Masks per box
ASTM Level 3 face masks are ideal for:
- Oral exams of high-risk patients
- Procedures involving high levels of spray, splatter, moisture, and airborne particles
- Perfect for ultrasonic scalers, high-speed aerosols, and air polishers
- Oral surgeries and laser procedures
All photos are representative of actual products. Products may be substituted due to availability.