CleanCide Germicidal Disinfectant Wipes - 400 count Tub
EPA N-List Approved COVID-19 Disinfectant Wipe - 400 count tub.
EPA-registered hospital grade disinfectant wipes. Kills 99.9% of bacteria/viruses including SARS-CoV-2.
- Product Type: Germicidal Disinfectant Wipe / Commercial and Residential Sanitation
- Grade: Hospital Grade
- Standards: EPA N-List
- EPA Registration #: 34810-36
- CleanCide® Germicidal Detergent Wipes are formulated to clean and disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces such as stainless steel, chrome, glass, plastic and vinyl.
- Eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- Sanitizes in 1 minute
- 5 Minute contact time
- Active ingredient: citric acid
- Not orally toxic
- Not dermally toxic
- Not a primary skin irritant
- No inhalation toxicity
- Used in hospitals, clinics, long term care facilities, schools, daycares, hotels, office buildings, and in households
EFFECTIVE IN THE PRESENCE OF 5% BLOOD SERUM IN A “ONE-STEP PROCESS” (CLEANING/DISINFECTING) AGAINST:
- Vegetative organisms: Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Listeria monocytogenes, MRSA, MRSE, VRE, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica.
- Viruses: Adenovirus, Feline Calicivirus – surrogate for Norovirus, Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1, Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2, HIV Type 1, Influenza A Virus, Pandemic 2009 (H1N1) Influenza A, Respiratory Syncytial Virus, Rotavirus, Vaccinia Virus.
- Fungi: Trichophyton mentagrophytes
All photos are representative of actual products. Products may be substituted due to availability.