3M N95 1870+ Healthcare Respirator (Universal Size) - Case or Individual Mask
*All product details and specifications are quoted directly from 3M website. These supplies are excess inventory from our licensed healthcare organization, we are not a 3M distributor. The respirators were purchased from authorized 3M distributors.
- FDA Cleared for use as a surgical mask
- Fluid resistant and disposable
- Flat-fold design and individual packaging
- Embossed top panel helps reduce eyewear fogging
- Sculpted top panel allows more room for eyewear
- Innovative chin tab for ease of positioning, donning, adjustment
- Meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- > 99 (omit:5)% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Highest level of fluid resistance according to ASTM F1862 at 160 mm Hg
- Not made from natural rubber latex
- 3M proprietary filter media is designed for ease of breathing
- Soft nose foam and smooth inner materials feel comfortable against the skin
- Unique, three panel design fits a wide range of face shapes and sizes
Potential settings and applications may include: Operating Rooms, Clinics, TB Wards, Patient Care, Labor and Delivery, Infection Control Practices, Laboratory, emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
All photos are representative of actual products. Products may be substituted due to availability.